About Me

My photo
I am a mother, I am a photographer, I am a woman who loves God with all my heart. I am me

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tame my Tongue God PLEASE

#rantSoRandom 
James 3:8, 10 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. 

*****It's has really been bothering me because this chick is on that crazy, because I'm not going to kiss her butt and allow her to try to manipulate and control me like she does everyone else!  (The Holy Ghost inside of me is too strong) 
1.she lies a lot, but always cover up with "oh maybe you mis understood me") <~girl bye
2. She's very deceitful 
3.she's manipulative
4. They are some users and want people to feel pity for them so they can get free housing, free cars, free food, free life! 
5. She gossips a lot
6. She's judgmental
7. Her attitude is the main reason why unsaved people run from "saved" people! 

^these are all the things I experienced with her, and told her in a Christian way. 
 I feel like I'm in my feelings because, I'm actually trying to do what God is telling me to do but her negativity is like a thorn in the church and nothing positive will ever manifest if she's always manipulating people! (She's so so lucky I'm not the old me, because I almost went there but God held my tongue) 
I honestly shouldn't be bothered because I know life, IT still goes on with or without. I'm just glad when dealing with difficult situations God held my tongue! ****
Job 6:24 Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred. Proverbs 10:20 The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment